‘Lighting Up Coventry’ Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The promotion described herein (Promotion) is provided by Onecom Limited (company number 04031272) whose registered office is at Onecom House, 4400 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 7FJ (Onecom).
- The Promotion will run until 17.30 on 31 December 2017, and will not be applicable to contracts entered into after this time.
- The services to which the Promotion applies are MetroGIG 500, MetroGIG 1000, Metrozone 500 or Metrozone 1000 (each a Service, together the Services).
The Promotion is open to any business in respect of its premises in Coventry (Premises), subject to:
- completion of a survey to confirm availability of the Services to such Premises (Survey); and
- the entry into a contract with Onecom for the provision of a Service.
- The Survey will confirm which Services (if any) are available to the Premises, and the cost of connecting the Premises to the network in order to receive such Services (Installation Charges).
- Installation Charges vary according to the Service being taken and the location of the Premises in relation to the network, and will be advised to you by Onecom following completion of the Survey.
- Onecom will cover up to £2,000 of such Installation Charges. For the avoidance of doubt, where Installation Charges are less than £2,000, Onecom will cover the full amount but no additional discount will be offered in respect of the balance of the £2,000. There is no cash alternative.
- Onecom reserves the right to end the Promotion early, extend it or alter it at any time as Onecom shall determine in its absolute discretion. Onecom reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Onecom is not obliged to enter into any contract with you in relation to the Services as a result of the Promotion or otherwise, and Onecom does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take advantage of the Promotion for any reason.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Onecom will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate you or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of Onecom or its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.